HCA’s job application system is temporarily offline for a system upgrade. We hope to have it back up and available some time today. You may still search for jobs, but you will NOT BE ABLE TO APPLY ONLINE.
We apologize for any inconvenience, and we thank you for your patience during this time.
1. Demonstrates clinical expertise in creating and maintaining a sterile field.
2. Plans and provides equipment and supplies based on procedure and physician needs.
3. Demonstrates clinical expertise in assisting physician as it relates to specific procedures including PCI.
4. Promotes cost containment while delivering quality patient care.
5. Participates in on-call assignments and demonstrates flexibility to cover staffing as needed.
6. Demonstrates flexibility to perform other functions in Cardiopulmonary including Lead Tech position within the Cath Lab to assist in the operation of the department.
7. Analyzes pertinent data, communicates findings and documents information appropriately.
8. Actively looks at improving patient care and process improvement.
9. Pursues own professional growth through continuing education and inservices
10. Adheres to hospital policies and procedures; supports the mission of the hospital.
11. Contributes to orientation/training of new staff.
12. Maintains a safe working environment to include radiation safety/appropriate personal protection attire.
13. Communicates effectively with peers, managers, ancillary departments and other customers.
14. Responds to staffing needs in other patient care areas as directed.
15. Demonstrates clinical expertise in assisting physician as it relates to specific procedures including PCI.
16. Coordinates and participates with cardiovascular data collection to ensure ACC-NCDR database is being appropriately maintained and outcomes are reported by ACC deadlines..
17. Participates in statewide quality efforts to include Virginia Health Care Collaborative (VHQC), Anthem Q-HIP program, JCAHO Core Measures and other applicable programs
Preferred - Demonstrated leadership skills
One year experience in cardiac cath lab with experience in interventional cardiology
Required - Graduated of an accredited program in Radiology Technology. R.T.(R) certification
Required - BLS within 90 days of employment, ACLS within 6 months of employment
Preferred - RCIS